Stay safe under extreme maritime conditions
PS4190 Viking Anti Exposure suit
With a highly durable and breathable GORE-TEX® PAZIFIK™ outer fabric and a choice of detachable linings, the PS4190 is ideal for FRB and MOB rescue teams, offshore personnel, ship and MES crews, water police, coast guards and lifeguards operating in both cold and warmer climates.The PS4190 and PS4191 represent a brand new generation of highly flexible anti-exposure and immersion suit for constant wear that lets you work hard and stay safe under extreme maritime conditions.The VIKING PS4190 immersion suit must be worn with an approved lifejacket.
- Ideal for operations in both cold and warmer climates with a choice of detachable liner systems for 1 or 6 hour thermal protection against hypothermia and cold shock
- Made from waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® PAZIFIK™ with stretchy fabric panels for enhanced ergonomics, comfort and freedom of movement
- Knees reinforced with CORDURA® and DuPontTM Kevlar®
- Choice of gloves and hood, attached rubber safety boots with steel caps and steel soles
- Lifting becket, buddy line, emergency light and whistle
- Host of design extras, i.e. print on back, embroidered patches etc.
- Enhanced fit and visual appearance
- High-visibility yellow enhances your chance of being spotted by SAR crews in case of a MOB emergency