Personalize your Suit More Than Ever Before
Introducing MACS the Multi Attachment Configuration System
VIKING MACS has a modular, adjustment system allowing you to place your pockets and accessories right where you want them. Easily accessible and don’t interfere with other equipment. That’s not the only news. Extra stretch material under the arms, pre-bent elbows and knees, and detachable internal kneepads are all a part of the ergonomic design for maximum freedom of movement and a new level of comfort.
- Adjustable collar
- Shoulder reinforcements
- Elastic outer shell under the arms for better freedom of movement
- Pre-bent elbows with for better freedom of movement
- Straps for movable pockets
- Handwarmer pockets with zipper closing
- Para Aramid reinforcements at sleeve cuffs and elbows
- Pre-bent knees with detachable internal kneepads
- Reinforcements of Para Aramid at knee, hem and calf
- Removable straps
- Optional harness loops
VIKING uses only the best of materials for the Macs - right down to the stitching
"We make it possible for firefighters to quickly and easily personalize the individual accessories, so they don't interfere with other equipment!"